Terms and Conditions
By using this website (MyJobSearch) you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of use.
Some of the content and features on MyJobSearch are only available to people who register. Registration is free. If you register, you may not share your login details with other people. Neither may you register accounts with the intention of damaging the functionality of this website or pretend that you are someone else. Your registration may be terminated without notice and at our discretion.
2. Use of the content of this website
The content of this website is owned by MyJobSearch or its partners or the website from which we collect the content and also link to.
The content may be text, images or video. You may download and print extracts of the content and make copies for your own personal and non-commercial use. You are not allowed to download or print the content, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the content appearing on MyJobSearch.
3. Warranty and liability
We do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the content of this website and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the content of this website.
We will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing or reading to the content or any part of it.
We do not give any warranty concerning the content of MyJobSearch, including the potential for viruses within CVs. We scan all documents for viruses but do not warrant that every document will be virus free. You should take your own precautions and advocate the use of up-to-date virus software on your computer.
4. Third party websites
Links to other websites are provided. MyJobSearch is not responsible for these sites and you use them at your own risk.
5. Submitting content to MyJobSearch
You may upload jobs and CVs to MyJobSearch. By doing so, you agree to the following terms:
- you warrant that you have permission to upload the content.
- you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the content in any way and at any time we want. You will continue to own the copyright in the content submitted and you can publish it wherever you like.
- publication of any content you submit to us will be at our sole discretion and we may make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
- you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing content you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- we reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
6. Force majeure
We aim to make the MyJobSearch website available all the time but do not guarantee that it will always be available.
You agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms.
8. Owner information
8. Owner information
MyJobSearch.com is owned and operated by Fubra Limited, a company registered in England and Wales No. 03967214 whose registered office, as well as trading and correspondence address, is Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ.